Signup for CC-News!
258 Sixth Avenue, Corner of Garfield Place
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Our newsletter, CC-News, published monthly, contains articles on all aspects of the "Communication Continuum." That is, the dynamically interrelated functions of speech, language, and literacy. Our Newsletter will keep you informed on all topics relating to communication. Questions are encouraged, and we will make every attempt to answer in an issue of CC-News. If you do submit a question, please let us know whether you'd like your first and/or last name included, or if you'd prefer to remain anonymous. Some past or future articles include:
- Our presentation to the American Speech, Language & Hearing Association National Convention (ASHA): Using the Phonic Engine Reading Method for reading, writing and spelling. Evidence Based Practices (EBP) discussed.
- Early Language Development Milestones
- Teaching your child language and early reading skills
- Is it normal disfluency or stuttering in preschoolers?
- Enriching Your Child's Vocabulary
- How to Help Your Child Learn to Read